Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Red and White

For some reason, all things red and white are planting themselves in my line of vision this holiday season.  What a beautiful fresh look red and white are together!  I'm trying to figure out WHERE I can use this color scheme in my house... since it goes with absolutely NOTHING around here (sad face).

I'm bound and determined though...  Check out some of my favorite pins:

Welcome Sunshine Home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Source: marthastewart.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And last, but certainly not least (yum yum),
Check out this pepperminty goodness.


ShowTellShare
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's YOUR color scheme for Christmas?
Do the current trends influence you?
Do colors schemes matter to you at Christmas,
or do you prefer mismatched memories?

Whats YOUR philosophy?
Crazy About My Baybah


2 comments:

  1. Half of those would be eaten in my house. I do love the first one though! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That popcorn wreath is so cute! thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...