Monday, November 14, 2011

Chicken Soup, Celebrating, and Crock Pot Dinners

Thoughts of Thankfulness

75.  a warm house on a cold morning
76.  restful sleep
77.  Mom & Dad - their health, ability to travel, enjoying time together
78.  chicken soup and meds
79.  a successful shopping expedition
80.  FaceTime chat w/ my hubby
81.  sitting down to read, feet in a stream of sunlight
82.  celebrating nephew, Noah - 12 years!
83.  a crock-pot dinner bubbling away
84.  safety for our family while we were apart


85.  a lengthy after-school discussion
86.  Hubby home safely
87.  though Son's backpack is lost, he HAS his phone, iPod, and wallet - which are usually inside.
88.  Daughter sharing her backpack in the meantime...
89.  bloggy friendships -- the real deal
90.  unending thankfulness for all of the leaves that we mulched, bagged, & dragged to the curb this weekend before the rain came today





1 comment:

  1. great list of Gratefuls Sal!! Have a beautiful day! As for me, I am grateful for the 43 years I have now spent with loved ones and friends here on this earth. (Even if I do come back from the doc's office today with a diagnosis of strep throat on my bd! LOL)
    Take care you. Thanks for helping me find the J.O.Y in my day!
    Hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...