Monday, March 31, 2014

Musical Moments of JOY

Life often speaks to me in moments of music.

Here are a few that I've experienced lately:

* singing the ABC song with a favorite little guy [under two] and hearing him say the next letter before it comes out of my mouth.  I'm thankful for the time his sweet mommy spends with him!


* singing "Jesus Loves Me" with another small, sad friend and loving that moment when he wasn't just listening to me singing, but he was singing with me.  I love the thought that he took comfort in singing those words while he waited for his Mommy to return.

* singing "When We All Get to Heaven" during a visit with my Great Aunt as she wondered about those she would be reunited with in Heaven someday ~ "what a day of rejoicing that will be!"

How does music speak to you?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...