Monday, March 24, 2014

graze update 3.24.14

Our first graze box arrived on 3/17/14.    I waited a few days to tell you about it -- until all of the snacks were consumed.


The four snacks included in our box were:
  • honeycomb flapjacks - my daughter enjoyed these and would like to have them again.
  • bonnie wee oatbakes w/ caramelized red onion marmalade - this was a really different treat!  Yum.
  • chili and honey almonds - the "chili" in the name caught my eye, and I thought they would be hot & spicy for my hubby...  Guess I missed the "honey."  He said they were good -- but I don't need to order them again.  Onward...
  • tutti frutti - My hubby (who also ate these) said, "It was mostly raisins."  So I went back to read the description which says: "blueberry infused cranberries, pineapple, cherry infused raisins and green raisins."  So, my sweet hubby was right on the mark, and apparently wishing for something other than raisins - LOL.  He says we can skip this one next time.


At first glance... the snacks seem pretty small.  But remember, folks.  This is portion controlled packaging.  The whole point is that you don't have a whole bag of chips and a carton of dip in front of you [or in front of ME -- as the case may be].  If you find that hard to swallow, this may not be your cup of tea.

As soon as I knew how we felt about each option, I went back to my account on the graze web-site, found the "your boxes" tab at the top of the page, and checked one of these four options for each of the snacks that we received:
  • trash - never send me this
  • try - happy to try
  • like - send occasionally
  • love - send regularly


Another happy addition is that you receive a sweet little card with some graze info, as well as complete nutritional labels for each snack.  So if you're keeping track of more than just calories [like carbs, for example], that information is right at your fingertips.


Will we order again?  Yes.  There are some yummy choices on the site that we'd like to try.


Don't forget, you can use MY FRIEND CODE to get your first and fifth boxes FREE!  In the interest of full discloser: if you use my friend code to order, I get $1 off my next order.  The good news is, the same holds true for you when you sign up and encourage friends to use your friend code.

I like that I can cancel at any time -- you know, in case we ultimately decide it's not our thing.  In the meantime, we'll graze a little more...


** I received no compensation for this post.  Just thought I share our experience with a new product.
Opinions are mine -- and my family's.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...