Thursday, March 20, 2014

It's Here!

Don't scold me about the exact time.  It's too late.  I am celebrating!

Today is the day.  No matter what words the weatherman may speak, no matter what the forecast.  Whether the sun shines or the clouds rain, TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING!

*cue the angels singing


It's no use telling me not to get my hopes up.  They are UP.


I'm on the lookout -- looking for the good, the green, and the growing around every corner.


I am relishing those evening hours when there is time to go out into the daylight, even AFTER the dinner hour.


I am washing my black everyday winter jacket and hanging it up to dry for another year.  Woolly scarves, be gone!


First there will be reports of muddy sprouts, and then -- unfurled leaves, buds, and blooms!  Remember this time of year?  SPRING.  It's what we've been waiting for.


Celebrate it in your heart today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...