Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday Misc. 3

One, Two, Three
Have you noticed that I seem to be doing a lot of listing lately on the blog?  Yeah, well... keep it under your hat, okay?  I'm not sure what's going on, really.  Perhaps it's just my over-busy brain trying to compartmentalize things.  Right.  Let's go with that.

 Oops! 
After my second "Miscellany Monday" post, I realized that there is a note on Carissa's blog  that says, "miscellany monday from my lens."  OOPS.  I haven't been including a photo with every bit of miscellaneous information that I post.  My bad.  So far, they haven't kicked me off the team (so to speak), so I'm thinking her rules aren't too hard and fast.  =/  {note to self: add more pics!}  Perhaps my approach needs to be to take the photos first and report on that miscellany.  Oy.  Why can I never follow the rules?  Oh look, let's call the Miscellany Monday button a PICTURE, shall we?
 
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


Be Patient!
That's what I keep telling myself.  My computer has a virus, and my husband is wonderful enough to #1: eradicate the virus, #2: reload the computer, and in the meantime, #3: hook me up with a spare laptop.  My photos are all safely on my computer, which is unavailable to me at the present time -- so talk about MISC.... These photos don't even GO with the Miscellany!

Retrieved from a thumb drive...

Final Answer
I thought you would like to see a photo of the refrigerator that we finally decided on.  We've had it for a few weeks now, and I really like it.  You might remember that previously we owned a side-by-side.  You can read all my opinions on refrigerators HERE.  The bottom line is yes, I like it a lot.  Yes, it has been strange to get used to - but in an oooh-this-is-new kind of way.  So, mostly, I am just so thankful for good refrigeration that I wouldn't complain about any configuration of freezer/refrigerator, you know?  'Nuf said.
 
Computer progress!  Snagged a photo!

True Story
My son walked out of the cafeteria the other day at school, and the lunch monitor, who was also leaving, struck up a conversation with him.  She asked his name.  He introduced himself, and said, "I'm the kid that drank the poison the other day."  "Oh!  I heard about you!" she said.  Oy.

One Additional Sad Fact
I did not know how to adjust my computer monitor so that my pictures were not distorted.  This was driving me nuts, but I found this ANSWER: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/21/technology/personaltech/21askk-001.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...