Monday, August 1, 2011

And Then There Were Nine!


Only nine days left of camp.  We still have lots of fun stuff to look forward to.  The kids and I have been able to enjoy moments like this.  Only two girls at the Archery Range, and one of them was mine -- so I got a chance to get a lesson from - who else?  My son.  I learned archery back when dinosaurs roamed the earth - so this was a serious refresher course (like I vaguely remember seeing a bow before...)  He was very kind to me, and only said, "Oh my GOSH!!" a couple of times when I was being unbelievably dimwitted.  {But seriously, I'm lucky I didn't shoot myself in the face!}


Oh well, as we like to say around here, "Camp is for the camper!"  So, here's to enjoying the next nine days while making them the best days of the summer for each and every camper.  {No pressure!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...