Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Note Card Party ~ December '13

Well, my friends... ready or not... Christmas is just a week away.  I'm choosing to NOT dwell on what remains undone, and to bask in the beauty of the season.

Time for this month's Note Card Party!  I can't wait to see what all of you are sharing this month!

Every Christmas, I am reminded again of my love for red, and how I am drawn to it in decor -- and on other blogs!  It's such a cheerful color.  I should decorate with it more -- regardless of the season!  Here are my note card submissions for December -- reds with a little pop of blue in there for you blue-lovers!

a favorite ornament


red bulbs surround a candle


a sweet mini gingerbread house


flour-dusted cookie cutters


box top/cover

Thanks for stopping by!
Click the button below to find more Note Card Party participants.


15 comments:

  1. Pretty note cards! Red is one of my favorite colors, and so is blue. I love the red bulbs around a candle, cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I love the little Gingerbread House!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it all...and I'll take 2 boxes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your notecards are sweet Sally. My favourite is the one of the red bulbs. I'm loving red this year too. Thanks for visiting me and I wish you and yours a blessed Christmas. Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I was going to say that the bulbs were my favorite until I saw those flour dusted cookie cutters. What a great photo that is! (Is it because it has a touch of gold from the lights?) So glad that you were able to join in despite the busyness of the season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the red, red, red. The flour dusted cookie cutters really got my attention -- too cool. Gingerbread -- making me hungry! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving all the Christmas photos/note cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a chuckle, I took my cookie cutters out this year and they had flour on them from last year. First thing I thought about was mom..... She said not to wash your rolling pin but nothing about washing cookie cutters. I love the light bulbs they are my favourite. Lightbulbs is one word! Right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The note cards are so nice. I really like the cookie cutters!

    Smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delightful note cares for December. A gal that has a nice collection of cutters too, love the copper reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice! I enjoyed your note cards! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are delightful! It's been fun putting together Christmas cards this year! Holiday hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your Christmas-y notecards, especially the cookie cutters! It's a Hallmark shot for sure!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Sally - these are lovely - all that red is just what we expect to see at Christmas time - all cherry and bright! Awesome!
    BIG Christmas hugs and thank you for your friendship this year!
    love
    Shane XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...