Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Let It Slow... Let It Slow... Let It Slow!

Psalm 118:24
"This is the day that the Lord has made.
Let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Not overwhelmed.  GLAD.


Today could be the day to step away from the "to-do" list, and say "DONE."  Adjust priorities and expectations.  Be realistic.  Set perfection aside.

Pretty sure that's what I'll be doing as I finish up the wrapping (one of my least favorite holiday tasks), and as I wait for the last gift to be delivered (planning all the while for the I.O.U. certificate to be presented in its place).


Praying that your Christmas will be a wonderful combination of PEACE, crazy family laughter, and good times with those you hold most dear.


Merry Christmas from my family to yours!
Love, Sally


4 comments:

  1. Oh the joy of stepping away from the "to do" list. Sadly, the foul weather changed all that and there are things that must be done. It was a nice thought, though, Sally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are my manners?! I stopped by to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying you had a beautiful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...