Thursday, March 1, 2012

Project Pinterest: Cotton Ball and Q-Tip Holder

I pinned this idea from a friend, who pinned it from a friend, and etc. -- the original pinner being "octobermoon."  Apparently she pinned it from Flickr.

I loved the idea because it gets the big bag of cotton balls and the big box of Q-Tips out of the bathroom (where I don't happen to have a lot of room for storage).  Here's my take on it: a wide-mouth canning jar, and a fancy-pleated votive cup.  I tried a few different size combos of jars and cups, and this combo was just right.


Success!
Spent: $0.00
Yay for streamlining things and making them more organized!


Here are the rules:
1. Decide which pin on Pinterest you’d like to recreate.
2. Create it!
3. Flop or success, create a blog post about your re-do and include the original pin’s url.
4. Add the Project Pinterest button to your post so others can join in too!
5. Link up and check out other bloggers’ posts!


3 comments:

  1. This makes me smile...I love repurposed canning jars AND projects that cost $0.00!! Hooray! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat and inexpensive project! I could do this with stuff I have here and I always need q-tips and cotton balls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! We have so many cotton balls and q tips floating around the bathroom, this would be great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...