Saturday, March 24, 2012

Free Paint on Saturday

8:18AM
Walked through the doors of Ace Hardware with my "FREE QUART" coupon.

Turns out the neighborhood was having a party -- waiting in the aisles of Ace for free paint. Patio chairs on display were pulled together and put to good use.

The man at the door handed me a paint-mixing stick with the number "53" on it.  Looked like it was going to be a long wait.

I had already picked out a couple of colors (the week before, when they ran out of the "FREE" quarts), so I took 43 minutes (while I waited my turn) to decided between the two.


"ROSSLAND" won.  I don't know why.  I'm not a blue person, but this is a shade of turquoise that's been calling my name lately.

9:01AM
I was walking out the door -- me and my Rossland.

What am I painting you ask?  Well, I reckon I don't know.  But... the paint was free, so I'll find something.  I'm thinking I hear some kind of summer project calling my daughter's name. *wink*


What's the best "freebie" you've gotten lately?

p.s. Here's the link for GMA's Friday Freebies for March 23rd.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...