Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Share the Shot: Yellow

In an effort to creatively take more pictures, Amy at She Wears Many Hats has come up with an idea for a Tuesday linky-party.  She calls it "Share the Shot," and it started last week with the theme: BLUE.  I didn't have my act together then, but each week, she'll give us a new prompt for photo-taking.  All you have to do is to keep your eyes open looking for photo ops that go with each theme (your interpretation), and then link up.  This is open to all age and experience levels, and is just for FUN.  Love it!

This week's theme:

YELLOW

I still feel like I'm in "hibernating" mode.  We've had some warm days, but that makes the cold ones seem even colder.  Outside, there's not too much color yet -- especially not yellow!  But inside, I was literally thinking about what "yellow" could be for this week,
and as I pulled open the fridge, there, right in front of me...



And then at snacktime... popcorn supplies.


And the ever-present shopping list.  You know the one: you list and list, and then finally get the chance to go shop... only to return home to find that someone just used the last of the ________. (fill in the blank)


I can't wait to take pictures of some BLOOMING yellow.  Do you have any of that at your house yet?  You DO?  SO jealous!!!  Spring's coming, though.  I can feel it in the air.



3 comments:

  1. My boys love popcorn. There's no way they can pass up the stuff and not have the popper going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of yellow at your house, Sally ... nothing blooming here yet. But I suspect soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for blooming yellow either. Which with this weather may be sooner than we think around here. Thanks so much for sharing - nice shots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...