Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring!

Even though today is the first day of Spring, Spring "officially" arrived at our house on Friday, when these daffodils (which I've been keeping my eye on) opened.  Last week was an amazing week of warmth and sunshine in NEOhio.  Early in the week, I went out to check out the Forsythia to see if there were any branches worthy of "forcing" yet.  No such luck. However, just a few short days later, you can see that the trees and the lilac bushes are budding!!!  And today, the Forsythia are actually blooming.  I guess there's no point in "forcing" anything!

Enjoy your day!  I hope that evidence of Spring's arrival surrounds you!







1 comment:

  1. Daffodils are my favorite! I love that first shot, it just screams "spring is here!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...