Monday, March 12, 2012

Project Life Update 3.12


I am rockin' and rollin' on my Disney Project Life.  This is the perfect way for me to display LOTS of photos with lots of journaling.  I've mentioned before that I kept a journal while on the trip.  I've actually just re-copied my words from the journal onto these homemade journal cards -- a lot of great details that I might have otherwise forgotten.  Between that and the Personal Navigators (mentioned below), I've been able to recall all kinds of stuff, and re-visit our amazing vacation days!

Best travel tip: keep a journal!

Our first evening on board.
A Disney Wonder Personal Navigator (right) in 8.5x11 page protector.
I'm so glad I kept these (one for each day).
They are great reminders of every event
that took place on the ship!

CLOSE-UP
Don't you LOVE the Mickey KETCHUP????

Let's Limbo 'round the Parrot Cay dining room!

Time to party and karaoke!

CLOSE-UP
I'm putting embellishments right ON the photos themselves.
I've seen a lot of questions about this on other blogs.
I'm using all archival quality materials.

A day in Nassau?  Stay tuned...

CLOSE-UP
Embellishing those day cards that I love from Cathy Zielske,
and another Disney paint sample.
A little embellishment on my homemade journal card too!
I'm having fun using bits and pieces of things that I already had.

Enjoying the view.

Stay tuned!
Lots more to come... more cruise,
some WDW, and Epcot too!

See the first set of pages that I shared HERE.

Linking up with:
The Mom Creative


1 comment:

  1. I am loving this album. I have four trips worth of photos, I'm thinking maybe I could combine the in one album. Its a fantastic idea! Keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...