Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Little Spring In My Step

Time to do a little decorating for spring!


I've had my framed "Love is..." piece and the mirror here before,
and I really like the combination.  So, I came up with a collection of green accessories
to accent them for spring-time.


A pair of sweet ceramic birds, some old books and and a doily.
Do you like how I used the split green peas?
Guess where I got the idea?  Pinterest, of course.


The Secret Garden belonged to my mom, and I snagged the two
Bobbsey Twins books while on vacation in North Carolina one year.

It was time to put a little spring into the cloche as well. 


I love that sweet little rosy bird.
I'm on the lookout for a nest for her.



I'm linking up with: 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...