Friday, December 17, 2010

December 17th ~ Random Musings

* I am still rather new to the blog scene, so I was really excited to see a link to my December Daily project HERE.  And, might I add... it is right next to pictures of (gulp) Ali Edwards' pages!

** Do you know Susie Davis...the good news girl?  Today, she shared an awesome photo of "coming home for Christmas," as well as great poetry (on the same subject) by Elizabeth Bowen.  Go take a look.  It will put you in the Christmas spirit, in case you're not already there. 

*** And, just to keep things in perspective during this busy time of year, here is a song that brings me to tears every Christmas.  It may have something to do with that little person's voice - there is nothing like the sound of children singing to Jesus!  Enjoy.



Check this out. (Love it!)
If you follow this blog, you know I admire just about everything that Ali Edwards comes up with.  She is one creative soul, and I love her style.  She has come up with a way to save your Christmas Cards (specifically the photograph ones, but you can add a few other decorative ones for good measure.  Click HERE to see what I mean.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...