Saturday, December 11, 2010

December 11th ~ A Surprise in My Mailbox!

Everyone loves a surprise, right?  My daughter brought the mail in yesterday, and excitedly asked me if I had "won something else?"  I couldn't think what she might be referring to, but then I realized she held a fat yellow envelope in her hands.  Inside I found this:


There was also a lovely letter from Mary Englebreit reminding me why on earth she had sent this to me.  Many months ago, Mary called on her fans, needing favorite slow-cooker dishes to compile a cookbook.  I sent in the recipe for Chicken Noodle Soup that I make in our crockpot, and it made it into the book - along with a nice little note that I wrote about the recipe!  I'm on page 44 & 45 along with a darling illustration by Mary.

So, with a nod to Mary Englebreit:
Check this out. (Love it!)
Shop all things Mary Englebreit!
Here's one of my favorites (found under Christmas, then books): 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...