Monday, November 1, 2010

What? A letter from Gooseberry Patch?

Imagine my surprise when my daughter brought the mail to me, and in it I found a letter from Gooseberry Patch!  I tore it open - trying to think what they could be sending me.  WOW!  "Congratulations!" were the opening words.  "We're tickled to let you know that your name, hometown and recipe, Sensational Peppermint Patty Brownies, will be included in our upcoming cookbook, Best-Ever Cookies."  WooHoo!  I have had recipes published in Gooseberry Patch cookbooks before, and the greatest part is... they send you a copy of the book when it is published!  Nice, huh?

Speaking of Gooseberry Patch, they have some great (& free) desktop wallpapers for your computer.  Check them out here.

I'm having a little bit of a lucky streak!  The other day I won the "Hungry Jack Pantry Party Giveaway" over at "kevinandamanda" on Twitter!  {Amanda also has a great BLOG here.}  

The Hungry Jack giveaway included:
* Hungry Jack Original Pancake & Waffle Mix (32 oz.)
* Hungry Jack Original Syrup (27.6 fl. oz.)
* Hungry Jack Mashed Potatoes (26.7 oz.)
* $10 Walmart gift card
* Exclusive Recipes from Chef Adam Gertler

I haven't won anything in a long time -- and now two things in just a couple week's time!  

What's the greatest thing you've ever won?  Tell me -- I'd love to hear about it!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is definitely one of my favorite recipes that you make! YUMMMMM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's so exciting. I love Gooseberry Patch, and anything called Peppermint Patty Brownies has to be good. YUM. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...