Thursday, September 22, 2011

Monday Misc. on Thursday

{It's just that kind of week.}

One.
Here's what's flying over our house.
It's passed over three times already in the past hour or so.
It's a beautiful day for flying in NEOh,
and there is lots of air traffic over our house! 


Two.
We interrupted a morning of homeschooling to pick up new glasses for our girl.
Beautiful.
She is super-happy because they are so similar in shape
to her old glasses.
 Our girl loves the comfort of things that are familiar. 


Three.
In interesting "post" facts...
only 4 people viewed my post from yesterday
about this yummy dessert,
but 36 people caught my link to an older post
with Gooseberry Patch for Soup Season!
 [Thank you Gooseberry Patch!]

Last fall in Ohio

 Four.
I visited a local garden center the other day,
and took a few pictures.
Flowers may very well be my favorite subjects.


 Five.
Hot air balloons could be my second favorite.
Talk about "the thrill of the chase."
I still haven't recovered from the excitement of this:


 What kind of miscellaneous stuff
is going on at your house today? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...