Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday {3}

{one} how often do you do laundry?
I go in spurts.  Some people have a "laundry day."
Around here, I do it whenever I can, and try to keep up.

{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
I would have to say... iced sugar cookies,
but ask me again tomorrow.
My answer may be different.

{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
home improvement projects.

{four} what was your favorite subject in school?
home ec.

{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
no, but I would love to one day.
Even more than that, I would love the opportunity
to take pictures in a field of hot air balloons! 

{six} what was your high school mascot?
We were the "Royals," and on paper, our mascot
was a lion.  But, we didn't have someone dressed up
in a lion's costume walking around at games or anything. 

{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
not a chance.
I almost got sick on "Mission Space" at WDW.
There's no way I could handle the real thing! 

{eight} how often do you go dancing?
as often as we are invited to a wedding reception where there is dancing.

{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
This is a tricky question.  I love to fly,
but the real adventures (where you see things along the way)
are on the ground!
I guess it would depend on the destination, and time frame. 

{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
No.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, my word...that Mission Space ride at WDW was horrible! I hated every second of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh how cute! I enjoyed getting to know you through this. Like you, I too only seem to dance when we're invited to a wedding reception. And since not too many folks seem to be getting married these days......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...