Saturday, January 1, 2011

Choosing JOY

And my word for 2011 is... (drum roll, please)  

J O Y

Do you love words?  I DO.  Through the Christmas 2010 season, the word "JOY" has shown up over and over again in my life.  Most of the time, it was delivered by fellow-bloggers who had great things to say on the subject, things that I really took to heart and tried to apply in my own life.  It showed up in lots of other places too.  It was interesting to see the JOY that was all around me if I was just more aware of it!  I gave a lot of thought to what brings me JOY, and what robs me of JOY.

So, why not carry on with the idea for 2011?  I want to be intentional about the way I live, and the way I react to life around me - and that doesn't just have to be at Christmas-time, right?

In the mean time, I'm looking for something that will be a tangible reminder of my word.  I'm keeping my eyes open, so I'll let you know what I come up with.

Check this out. (Love it!)  
Our Friend, Ali Edwards has another surprise up her sleeve.  Actually, it's no surprise that she has come up with another creative idea.  This one is all about WORDS.  You can read about Ali's idea HERE.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...