Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mister Mister

This morning I was reading through my usual list of blogs (and a few new ones), and was struck once again at how female bloggers add "Mr." to their blog name in order to namelessly identify their husband.

Do you know what I mean?  Oh, say for example a woman had a blog called "Sunny Day on the Porch."  If she wanted to tell you a story about her husband, she would start by saying, "MR. Sunny Day did such and such...."  Get it?

So that got me thinking about how I usually say "my sweet hubby."  I never really thought about using my BLOG NAME to describe my husband.  I guess I never thought about it because... what would that make HIM?

"Mr. Drinking?"  Yeah.  Not so good.  Definitely not a good moniker for him.  The shoe doesn't fit.

I guess I'll stick with sweet hubby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...