Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Blog Bits #2

If you read my Ode to Pumpkin Waffles, then here is the end of the story:
 I am LOVING this Pumpkin Waffle recipe from Fake Ginger!


Here are 12 really cute free fall printables from My Blessed Life,
a great fall photo checklist from Simple As That,
and Everyday Lovely's home tour at Life Made Lovely.

How about a FREE [for a limited time] downloadable (Kindle Edition) pumpkin cookbook
from Gooseberry Patch?

And last, but not least:
FREE October desktop wallpaper
from Only A Breath.

These are just some goodies I've found
and wanted to share with you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...