Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lunch Money Doesn't Grow on Trees

Lunch = $2.75 

Buying lunch.  A new concept for us this year.
I should've known that in this debit-card society,
it would be hard for me to have singles and change on hand.

Remember the note jar?
Turns out, I don't have quite as many questions
as I did at the beginning of the year.
And so, the note jar has become the lunch money jar.
All singles and quarters
from pockets and purse-bottoms
gladly accepted here.

The high school doesn't accept debit cards.


{I'm thinking that perhaps by the end of the year,
I'll be using this jar to SEND HIS LUNCH IN!
Hey, don't laugh.  It could happen.
Have you seen THESE?}


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...