Remember THIS POST and my clearance flowers? Talk about getting your money's worth! This beauty arrived with the original clearance collection back in April, and this is what it looked like in Sunday's sunshine. It's hanging on for dear life along with some of the little violas surrounding it. I have to admit, it makes me smile to look out my kitchen window and see it sticking it's neck out.
Hang in their Pansy!
* grateful for a morning to sleep in (no school today)
* grateful for a productive day at home yesterday
* grateful for sweet blogging friends who always encourage
* grateful to be able to look forward to the holiday season -- specifically Christmas, and all that means to me as a believer in the Christ-child, and his reason for coming to this earth
* grateful for my son, who checked the air in my tires yesterday
Feel free to chime in with a comment! What are you grateful for today?