Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hangers On

Remember THIS POST  and my clearance flowers?  Talk about getting your money's worth!  This beauty arrived with the original clearance collection back in April, and this is what it looked like in Sunday's sunshine. It's hanging on for dear life along with some of the little violas surrounding it.  I have to admit, it makes me smile to look out my kitchen window and see it sticking it's neck out.

Hang in their Pansy!



'13 Gratefulness
* grateful for a morning to sleep in (no school today)
* grateful for a productive day at home yesterday
* grateful for sweet blogging friends who always encourage
* grateful to be able to look forward to the holiday season -- specifically Christmas, and all that means to me as a believer in the Christ-child, and his reason for coming to this earth
* grateful for my son, who checked the air in my tires yesterday


Feel free to chime in with a comment!  What are you grateful for today?


2 comments:

  1. Your right now is the time to start crafting for Christmas, I like these ideas and look forward to seeing more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pansy flowers are so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...