Monday, November 25, 2013

Be It Ever So Humble...

...there's no place like HOME!


I love this little bit of gratefulness that my 7-year-old niece shared:

"The thing I like best about me is everything.  Why?  I love myself the way God made me.  I love everything that God gave me: my nose, my mouth, my teeth, my feet and my head."

Wow.  What if we were all as grateful to be exactly who God made us to be?


'13 Gratefulness
* grateful for safe travels for my sister-in-law and brother-in-law during the past week
* grateful for a safe and healthy week with my nieces
* grateful for health and safety for my own family while we were apart
* grateful for an "uneventful" trip home yesterday

Feel free to chime in with a comment!  What are you grateful for today?


2 comments:

  1. The is growing up with a good attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if... Someone is doing a great job raising that gal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...