Miss A Recent Post?

Sunday, May 5, 2013

What's Up? ~ Token Tulips

It seems to me that when we moved into this house almost thirteen years ago, we had a lot more tulips.  It could be that I was wearing the rose-colored glasses of a new homeowner, but I'm pretty sure the squirrels have done some creative re-landscaping in our neighborhood since then.  It looks like we have not even been the beneficiaries of the re-placement of our own tulips.  Really.  The squirrels need to learn the lot lines.  I'm just sayin'.

So, until it's time to plant bulbs in the fall, I guess we'll just have to enjoy our "token tulips."








2 comments:

  1. Yours are gorgeous! My irises only bloomed very briefly this year...time to thin them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say "Spring for sure". So pretty! The photos are crystal clear, especially that last one. Just lovely...

    Sharon
    http://makeitorfixit.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...