Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I Did This Summer... (Part 1)

Because our summer is winding down (my mom just reminded me that she still has until September 21st to use that "all summer long" coupon to Kennywood),

and because it's back-to-school time, it's time to revisit my summer-time posts and remind myself of all the good things that went on this summer and tell you... What I Did This Summer.


I ate Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert,




I sat behind the wheel of a really big firetruck,


and went to the beach.


and shared the recipe for Bacon-Cheese Dreams.


I went to the thrift store with some girlfriends,


and used one of Lemonade Makin' Mama's ideas
here in my own home.


I came upon a scenic surprise while on vacation,


and drank deliciously fruity water.


Of course, that's not all I did this summer.
There's more.

Stay tuned...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...