Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Wee Bit... {1}

{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world,
who would you take with you? 
My Sister.  She's a huge Disney fan - and knows all the ins & outs of the park.
I would ask her to plan the trip for us, and she'd be in her element. 

 
{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD? 
Last night on my drive home.  I listened to Celtic Woman. 
 
{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite? 
Cinnamon. 
 
{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play? 
Worship Music for sure. 
 
{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be? 
Hmmm.  This is hard.
A better question is this:  How could I NOT CHOOSE SOMETHING 
from all of the events in history? 
Interestingly enough - my kids both said "World War II." 

{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study? 
Probably photography... 

{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
We are not huge sports fans around our house.
But, we do enjoy a night out to watch our local minor league baseball team. 
A night where our kids could eat all the junk they wanted 
without us footing the bill -- that'd be great! 
 
{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual? 
an automatic 
 
{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people? 
This was one of my HUGEST fears when I was in school.
Now, part of my job requires it, and it has become "no big deal." 
 
{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
 Yes - a very small one.  I didn't feel anything else move, but my desktop
(which was not attached to the base) shifted.  Very strange sensation.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...