Monday, November 8, 2010

The Simple Things


On Saturday, we woke up to a touch of snow.  There wasn't much, but it's amazing how the thought of snow speeds fall up a little bit.  All of a sudden, I was in a hurry to get that last pumpkin carved so I could bake the last of the seeds.

And then, wondrously, there was an afternoon flurry of snow. Only my daughter and I were around to witness it.  We both grabbed our cameras and ran - before we missed it.  There we were scurrying around in the yard, trying to take pictures of the snowflakes as quickly as they could fall.

I love that we were like-minded in our scurrying for the camera...in our love of photography...in the thrill of the chase for a great photo.  I'm not sure either of us got a great photo -- but we gained a memory!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...