Monday, November 29, 2010

Everyday Thankfulness

Well, what a couple of days it's been!  We returned home from our Disney trip, and about 30 hours later, my son was really sick with this year's version of the flu.  So let's see, here are some of the latest things on my "thankful for" list:

* I am SO thankful that we were safe at home before "the bug" hit.  SO THANKFUL.  * I am thankful for a washing machine and dryer that work.  SO THANKFUL.  * I am thankful for my son's sweet attitude when I told him that I had washed the iPod in his pants pocket.  * I am thankful for rice (yes rice) to draw all the water out of my son's iPod.  * I am thankful for a newly handed-down carpet cleaner, and cleaning solution.  SO THANKFUL.  * I am thankful for ginger ale.  * I am thankful for a weekend for recovery before we get back into the swing of things this week.  ** I can't even believe I am saying this (you parents of teenage boys will understand), but I am thankful that my son is able to eat today.  *** I am thankful that this morning, after 24 hrs. in rice, the $iPod$ seems to be working.

The thankfulness continues...
What are YOU thankful for today?  If it seems silly, it's NOT.  C'mon, write it out loud.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...