Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Keep Christ in Christmas!

Does it ever seem to you that store clerks are coached to say the politically correct "Happy Holidays" rather than Merry Christmas?  It's become rare to have someone tell you "Merry Christmas!"

I will never forget one particular incident involving a young lady who told me "Happy Holidays" as I prepared to leave the store.  My immediate response to her was "Merry Christmas!"  I was surprised to see her literally heave a sigh of relief, and say, "OH, Merry Christmas to YOU TOO!"  You could tell she had just been itchin' to say that ALL DAY!

Keep Christ in Christmas!
Remind the world of the true meaning of Christmas!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...