Friday, January 11, 2013

My Blog Makes Me Happy

A post on keeping up with the Joneses... or not.

I love my blog.  It makes me happy.  I'm a very "visual" person -- so I come here often, and re-read things (like a diary), or look at my photos (like a photo album).

I've contemplated the conundrum of a new header, a new background, changing my template, and etc.  I have another "test" blog where I play with different features to see if I'd like a different look.  But every time I've tried a new look, it leaves me cold.  Even when I've tried mimicking some of my favorite features from favorite blogs. Because... that's them, and not me.

How great is it that God made us all different?  How boring would it be if we were all the same -- with all the same thoughts, interests, hobbies, fashion senses, talents, blogging styles.... oh, you know... I could go on and on.  You know what they say: variety is the spice of life!  Our differences are what make us interesting to one another, right?


So, while many people are starting the new year with a new look, I'll be sporting the same one.  For now, it's just the look I'm going for.  I'm not saying change won't come some day, but for now... I'll just keep on keepin' on.

How about you?  Are you sporting a new look for 2013?  On your blog?  Or your hairstyle?  Got a new work-out that's paying off?  Trying out some new styles?  Whatever you do... stay true to you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...