Friday, April 6, 2012

Recipe: Delicious Pumpkin-Spice Cake

Need a crazy-easy dessert recipe?  When my daughter was looking to bake something for her Biblestudy group, we were reminded of this recipe from my mom:




1 spice cake mix (dry)
15 oz. canned pumpkin
1/2 c. water

Yep - that's it.  Three ingredients!  Mix well, and pour into a 9x13 pan, baking according to the directions on the box.  Serve topped with your favorite whipped topping.  It's the moistest cake you'll ever eat -- and one of the trickiest to cut, I learned.  But -- it's not really around long enough for anyone to notice if you've cut it neatly.

And an added bonus?  While it's baking, your kitchen will smell like Thanksgiving!

Try it.  You'll like it.


linking up with:



3 comments:

  1. Three ingredients - sounds so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great recipe! Thank you Sally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I know I would love this...I love pumpkin and I adore spice cake!
    Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...