Saturday, February 11, 2012

Are You Dying to Say Something???

It occurred to me that sometimes people don't comment on a blog post (mine or others) because they're not certain how to go about it.  They're worried that they have to be "signed up" or be some kind of "member" in order to comment.  No, no, no!  Not at all.  

I just signed out of my blog, and paid a visit like... well, like a visitor.  Like YOU.  Know what I found out? 

It is super-easy to comment on my blog!!!

Super easy, I tell you.

You don't have to be "hooked up" to my blog, or your blog, or Google, or Facebook, or Twitter.  You don't even have to have an e-mail account!  Really!

Just be yourself!

Some people comment anonymously, but you know what THAT means.  I don't know who you are!!!  That makes me sad.  I want to know who my readers are!!

So, here's whatcha do!

Click on "comments" at the end of the post that you'd like to comment on.  It may have a number next to it.  Not a problem!  That just means somebody commented before you.


Type your comment in the white box that appears.  It can be short like "Hey, Sally!!! Where did you find that dehydrated orange peel so cheap?" -- or it can be lengthy like you want to straighten me out about a bad recipe. Whatever.  Type it.

Click on the arrow next to "Select profile."


Click on "Name/URL"

Type your name in the appropriate box.

IGNORE the URL - because you're just YOU, and you don't care about linking to anything.

Click "Publish"  Your comment will post, and your name will show up in black at the top. Black is a dead end, and cannot be linked back to anything.  Rest assured.

THE END.  See?  Easy.

And now... I know who you are.  Because... we're all friends, right?

There's no better way to make bloggy-friendships than to leave a comment!

Thanks for stopping by!

Sally


5 comments:

  1. It's me. Your anonymous Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me. Your annoying Sister.

    (Way to go Mom!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about:
    "It's me......a new follower!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too Cute! It's me, your cousin! I'm back at work now and have joined the real world again. So that means I am looking at blogs again. Maybe I will pay some attention to my own again shortly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey it's Meighan! Enjoying a little connection with you via this blog! Always fun to read!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...