Miss A Recent Post?

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Jingle All the Way!

JINGLE BELLS are popular this year, have you noticed?
I've been seeing them in every size and color in the stores.
I bought a couple bagfuls to sprinkle in here and there.  




Don't tell my sweet-toothed son,
but there's even one in the candy jar.
I can't wait until he turns that jar over for the first time.
No more sneaking candy!
{HO HO HO}





What new little tidbit have you found to sprinkle in
and among your Christmas decorations this year?

As my friend Sasha @ Lemonade Makin' Mama would say:
"What's more fun than a bowl filled with jingle bells?"




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...