Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Jingle All the Way!

JINGLE BELLS are popular this year, have you noticed?
I've been seeing them in every size and color in the stores.
I bought a couple bagfuls to sprinkle in here and there.  




Don't tell my sweet-toothed son,
but there's even one in the candy jar.
I can't wait until he turns that jar over for the first time.
No more sneaking candy!
{HO HO HO}





What new little tidbit have you found to sprinkle in
and among your Christmas decorations this year?

As my friend Sasha @ Lemonade Makin' Mama would say:
"What's more fun than a bowl filled with jingle bells?"




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...