Thursday, September 6, 2012

What I Did This Summer... (Part 2)

(Continued from Part 1...)

I asked about a mysterious item
that turned out to be not so mysterious,


and then dropped our girl off across town,
and prayed for a good week.


I started crushing on this blue bottle,


and went to an amazing Barry Manilow concert with Jill.


I took pictures of my daughter creating some cool crayon art,


and shared another Pinterest idea that my daughter tried:
"Five Minute Cake."
                                                               



I made a "JOY" necklace




and wrote a note to Mr. Smucker about his jars.


and everyone was afraid to comment
except that is, for my Google+ friend Hilda @From Overwhelmed to Organized
who said, "LOL...only a blogger would even think to take pictures of garbage.
They are very nice pics though!"

(And just to be clear... they hadn't actually made it to the garbage yet.
Just sayin!  A girl's gotta draw the line somewhere -- can I get an AMEN?)


How about you?  What was the BEST thing you did this summer?

Really!  Tell me.


1 comment:

  1. LOL on the rusty hardware comment Sally! What are bloggy friends for?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...