Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Drum Roll Please!

Well, it's official.  My youngest is {as of 11:48AM today} a teenager.
I just have one thing to say to her.


Okay - so there may be a few other things I'd like to say as well.
Love God Always.
Stay sweet.
Be true to yourself.
Live with integrity.
And last but not least...
Keep hugging me & telling me you love me,
and I'll do the same!

I love you all the way to the moon...and back!

Together at our Disney lifeboat drill...

Share the good things in your life @
Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your beautiful teenager, Sally. Looking forward to reading more of your blog. thanks for stopping by mine today too.
    x Marnie from 3Pickles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally,

    What a cute blog - thank you so much for stopping by mine!
    Congratulations on your youngest becoming a teenager! What a milestone! Looking forward to reading more!

    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...