It arrived a couple of days ago -- but not in my mailbox... and not on my covered front porch. It was a dark and gloomy afternoon, and the clouds were lying low, making you believe it could storm hard at any moment. Our super-thoughtful mailman brought it around the back of our house, and into our garage, leaving it outside my kitchen door. When I pulled into the garage that afternoon, there was my package and all of the mail waiting for me, safe and dry. Awesomeness.
And speaking of awesomeness... I really like this sight-unseen planter. Look what I planted!
So far, I've changed my fall decorations around a little every day, I think. I like to keep my sweet hubby guessing!
* grateful for mom's good (and continued) recovery after her knee-replacement surgery
* grateful for $1 clearance mums
* grateful for a great mailman, who goes the extra mile
* grateful for a sweet gift on my doorstep
* grateful for the safety that God provides for our son at his job
Feel free to chime in with a comment! What are you grateful for today?