Thursday, October 3, 2013

Box Tops for Education

Recently, as I waded through my various social media hang-outs, I spotted a note on Shannan's Facebook wall, which led me back to her blog.  It had to do with Box Tops for Education -- which caught my eye, because I had just received a special check-out coupon at the grocery store for $5.00 towards Box Tops for Education!  I'm sure you're familiar with the box tops program. Perhaps some of you even save box tops, waiting for the day when you will find out who needs them.  Lots of schools do.  If you already give to your local schools, then "GO YOU!"


But, if you're one of those people who has always wondered, or has always saved them with no place to send them... here you go.  This school needs them.  They're saving up for a new playground.  Just trim up your box tops, and mail them off to:

428 North 5th Street
Goshen, IN  46528

I guarantee, they will know exactly what to do with them.  Turns out they've already been receiving envelopes from outside the Goshen area!

Did you have something nice happen to you today?  Pass it on!

'13 Gratefulness
* grateful for the sunshine pouring into my kitchen
* grateful for dinner for four at our kitchen table
* grateful for friendship and accountability
* grateful for good health

Feel free to chime in with a comment!  What are you grateful for today?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...