Instead, our son's work schedule got changed, and our daughter came home earlier than expected. What? Everyone home at the same time at 1:30 on a Sunday? We've learned to take advantage of opportunities like these! Hail, hail! The gang's all here - WooHoo -- Let's party! We ended up doing dinner and a $1.75 movie, and laughing A LOT. I heard myself saying, "We have way too much fun together!" and the kids rolled their eyes [I heard them], but they couldn't deny that Mom was right.
I'm loving this picture that our daughter snapped on her iPod this weekend!
* grateful for my amazing hubby of 21 years
* grateful for two "BEST" kids
* grateful for strawberries, peaches, pineapple, watermelon, sweet potatoes, green bell peppers, mini sweet peppers, bananas, and celery -- awesome produce from the flea market and the Penn-Dutch market
* grateful for the first pot of chili of the season
* grateful for an impromptu family night out
Feel free to chime in with a comment! What are you grateful for today?