Friday, April 4, 2014

graze update 4.04.14

Here we go with our second package, received on 3/31/14 -- exactly two weeks from the first box.  You can read my first two posts HERE and HERE.  If you have seen the ads, or are considering subscribing to graze, I hope these reviews will be helpful.


The four snacks included in this box were:
  • fruity mango chutney (with black pepper dippers) - I dove into this one because I love almost anything mango.  Almost.  Turns out mango is kind of weird with a kick - IMHO.  The dippers were "okay."
  • apple crumble (apple, raisins, and cinnamon honey almonds) - my hubby ate & enjoyed.
  • smoky bbq corn (smoked cashews & jumbo corn) - my hubby who loves cashews said this one is a keeper.  He liked it because it was really crunchy.  A good crunch always makes a snack worthwhile!
  • chocolate orange (Belgian dark chocolate, orange raisins and hazelnuts) - the hazelnuts weren't really my thing, although they tasted of the orange-infused raisins, which were yummy.  And the Belgian chocolate?  Delicious!)

My plan is to get 2-3 more boxes, and then evaluate whether we will continue our subscription.  My first box was free, and I've had three friends use my friend code [thank you!], earning me $1 off a box (x 3).  The only problem I have is that my daughter has [some] nut allergies, and doesn't get to eat many of the snacks. Since she hasn't actually been tested for her allergies, she is a little hesitant about trying anything new with nuts.  When I signed up for graze, there was a spot to click a "no nut" option.  When I did that, it said something like sorry, we don't provide that option right now -- so I'll take that into account in my evaluation, as well.

Just a reminder: if you use my MY FRIEND CODE to order, you get your first and fifth boxes FREE, and I get $1 off my next order.  When you sign up and encourage friends to use your friend code, you'll also get that dollar discount (per friend).

Still grazing...


** I received no compensation for this post.  Just thought I share our experience with a new product.
Opinions are mine -- and my family's.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...