Friday, February 20, 2015

Stay Warm!

I hope everyone is staying toasty warm on this coldest of cold days.  My girl and I are hunkered down at home... school was cancelled yesterday and today due to the extreme temps/windchills expected -- and we are all too happy to be spending the day with one of our favorite "littles" from church.  It's been fun to dust off some old toys, favorite books, and a naptime blanket for him.  I'm looking forward to some great adventures... indoors.

Stay warm!

And for your viewing pleasure: frost on one of our windows.  God's handiwork.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, your picture is pretty, Sally! We are hunkered too...a balmy 5 below here and snow as far as the eye can see. I miss summer....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...