Monday, February 23, 2015

(that post where I won't name any names...)

What a whirlwind weekend!

Friday night was a drive to camp to drop off our girl and her friend for a Winter Weekend with our church youth group.

Saturday was snow, snow, snow, and though it was recommended that we wouldn't, my hubby and I ventured out for lunch (breakfast food for me) at a neighborhood cafe that we have recently discovered.

Sunday was baby rockin', worship, a Mexican lunch, and a drive back to camp to get our girl -- and then a lot of feet up, surfin', snoozin', kids & friends playing cards, and Downton Abbey watchin'.  (No awards, thank you.)

There was a lot of down-time in between all of the running, so, it was a nicely balanced weekend, even though it sped by.

The highlight of my Sunday morning in the nursery was a silly little thing -- but in another way, huge.  One little guy was going around the room, pointing back to me and saying, "That's Sally."  It just kind of struck me that... he really knows me.  Week after week, visit after visit, we have become buddies.  So much so, in fact, that when I saw him again later in the morning, he kissed me.  On the lips.

OBviously, we have become close.  I'm laughing out loud, and shaking my head.  Oh that boy.


I hope you had a great weekend, too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...