Monday, October 6, 2014

Project Life Update ~ 10.6.14

Whew!  Where has the time gone?  So much for doing a weekly Project Life update, right?  I promise not to make any more promises on that front!  LOL

In some kind of convoluted way, this first album which I've shared with you (concluding with this post) is really my second album, chronologically speaking.  I also have completed an album which reaches back further than this one.  I may share bits and pieces of that one randomly with you -- but basically, my plan going forward is to share in exactly that way... moving forward!

Here we go with the next series of pages which, as I said, brings us up to date.  I have a handful of recent pictures to print, but I am happy to say that they are all from the last few weeks, so I REALLY AM current!  WooHoo to the Project Life.  This is revolutionary stuff.

Here we go:
My first trip to IKEA


A popcorn adventure in a local college town


 One of my favs, this layout is for our church's 80th anniversary celebration, and the installation of our new pastor!  It was a stellar day in the life and history of our church -- quite the celebration, complete with picnic and foam machine, painted faces and photo opps!  "One happy day" indeed!!  It was fun to include a lot of the grayscale ephemera from the day, which matched up nicely with cards from the "Christian" themed kit.


Goodbyes :: A new school year :: A trip to a local nursery


 A Cleveland picture-taking adventure


And the last page for this album... where I snuck in a picture of my girl and her bestie -- in Cleveland for a concert (her first, and yes, parent-chaperoned!)

If you hung in here until the end, here is your reward...

This month, Becky Higgins celebrates FIVE YEARS of her Project Life business endeavor!  In celebration, she is partying it up this month.  Just last week, she started the celebration with 40% off everything in her SHOP for FIVE hours.  I stocked up on the big packs of pocket pages, which have been hard for me to find around here.  Stay tuned to Becky Higgins on social media for other special offers during the rest of this month.  You will find her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, not to mention her BLOG.


Happy Scrappin'!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...