Monday, September 8, 2014

Project Life Update ~ 9.8.14

Welcome!  I'm sharing more of my Project Life today.  If you're stopping by for the first time, I should mention that these are still "catch-up" pages out of season...  No words of explanation for each one, as we're heavy into the back-to-school routine this week, and all that means for our family.  For me, it means lots of babysitting for week-day programs at our church.  How I love those little ones!  I'm so anxious to see how the little "regulars" have grown up over the summer, and to meet new faces too!

ENJOY the pics!


















Happy Monday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...