So, here's my random list of things that I've learned to recycle.
- prescription bags and info sheets
- labels from canned food -- I remove them before opening the can, so they don't get messy
- paper towel and toilet paper tubes -- I slice them open to flatten
- paper (not foam) egg cartons
- tissue boxes
- toothpaste boxes
- phone books -- we got one in our mailbox the other day, and it went straight to the recycle pile. I can't remember the last time I used a phone book!
How about you? What "random" things have you learned to recycle?