Friday, May 30, 2014

This Week In My Kitchen (a day late)

I am participating in this blog hop for the first time.  It is held on Thursdays, so this week I am a day late -- and hoping to "get my foot in the door!"  I posted yesterday's recipe, forgetting that it was supposed to be THE BLOG-HOP DAY.  Oy.

Our hostess is HEATHER over at Beauty That Moves.  I've enjoyed seeing her "kitchen" photos, and checking out the other blogs that participate as well.  Each one different... unique.  I love it.

Perhaps our kitchen is not as natural, or healthful as other participants... nevertheless, I love the time I spend in the kitchen.  It is indeed the heart of our home, and my hope is that my photos will reflect that.

 Welcome new friends -- and ENJOY!

:: Capturing my love of food, combined with the activity of a bustling kitchen.
A weekly collection of photos from the heart of our home. ::

Beauty That Moves
[click photo to join blog hop -- or see rules at bottom of page]


Baking muffins for Memorial Day breakfast.


Loading up after lots of kitchen activity.


Encouraging the kids to make
better decisions about what to drink this summer!
Water and/or sugar-free singles!

Aunt Kathy's Beans for our Memorial Day get-together.

Chicken Fajitas for dinner!  [recipe coming soon]

It's simple to join in:
  • On your blog, post photos taken in your kitchen throughout the week.
  • Words aren't necessary, your photos will tell the the story. Some of us enjoy adding a few thoughts to accompany the images... the choice is yours. 
  • Feel free to grab the brief description at the top of this post, or add a few words of your own to explain the project.)
  • Link back to this post so your readers can visit This Week In My Kitchen and join in. 
  • Come back here and link up your current post (not your main blog) so we can all visit your kitchen!
  • Join me every Thursday or the occasional Thursday if that works better for you.
  • Please be sure to only link up if you are participating in this series. Thank you!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


1 comment:

  1. Hi.. Your pictures are so cozy and lovely.. Enjoyed my peek into your kitchen.. Yummy food, too..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...