Monday, March 19, 2012

Project Life Update 3.19






CLOSE-UP
I love using my square punch (Creative Memories)
to add accents here and there.

CLOSE-UP
Combining Disney & "vacation" leftovers
with some new "cruise" paper.


CLOSE-UP
We kept all of our ID cards for the album.

Glad we saved some kids' menus!
(I have one picky eater...)

CLOSE-UP
"This is the life" paper from Becky Higgins Turquoise Collection

The evening's entertainment: Toy Story The Musical!

Late Night "Pirates" Party & a movie on deck.


Stay tuned!
Lots more to come... more cruise,
some WDW, and Epcot too!

See my 3/5 Project Life Update HERE.
See my 3/12 Project Life Update HERE.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...