Miss A Recent Post?

Monday, March 19, 2012

Project Life Update 3.19

We interrupt this post to remind you that Serena is going live with My Favorite Find TODAY!  If you were here on FRIDAY, you know all about it.  Don't forget, you can sign up for your notification/invitation HERE.


FYI - There's a great article about Serena and My Favorite Find HERE.



And now, back to our regulary scheduled program
...ummmm, I mean POST.




CLOSE-UP
I love using my square punch (Creative Memories)
to add accents here and there.

CLOSE-UP
Combining Disney & "vacation" leftovers
with some new "cruise" paper.


CLOSE-UP
We kept all of our ID cards for the album.

Glad we saved some kids' menus!
(I have one picky eater...)

CLOSE-UP
"This is the life" paper from Becky Higgins Turquoise Collection

The evening's entertainment: Toy Story The Musical!

Late Night "Pirates" Party & a movie on deck.


Stay tuned!
Lots more to come... more cruise,
some WDW, and Epcot too!

See my 3/5 Project Life Update HERE.
See my 3/12 Project Life Update HERE.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...