Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving 11.16


Today, I am thankful for:
1. a chance to talk with the nurse at our doctor's office about my daughter's flu?-like symptoms ("hang in there" was the conclusion we reached without an appointment)
2. an afternoon escape to Target
3. an afternoon treat -- a Starbuck's Peppermint Mocha Frappaccino, and one to share with my daughter
4. my girl feeling a little better today
5. my sweet son, who touched base with my daughter's teachers, and brought her school assignments home to her (four day's worth!)

Thought: (I Thes. 5:18)  In every thing give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one, and truly enjoy "conversations" with you! ~Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...